Tuesday 2 June 2015

Thomas H. Huling - Fulfilling Career



Thomas H. Huling has had a fulfilling career that has led down a road to success. Not with the proprietorship of many companies under his belt, he recounts all the stepping stones along the way to his achievements:



“ Having begun my career in Real Estate and Financing in 1985 as a Licensed commercial and residential General Contractor and finance expert in Providence, Rhode Island, I have established an extensive background in personal and business relationship development. I have 27+ years experience having been in a leadership position within the numerous prosperous companies that I have developed from the ground up. I have been involved in multiple entrepreneurial activities over the course of my career and have worked directly with a multitude of major partners and investors to accomplish the goals set forth by my team and me. I possess 27+ years of professional experience as an entrepreneur in the Finance industry directing the day-to-day operations of multiple corporations, sometimes simultaneously. My responsibilities within my corporations have always encompassed the preparation, negotiations and executions of contracts, financing procurement, fiscal projections, establishing of budgets, manpower scheduling, project staffing and selections of various consultants. I have situated my corporations and myself in a position that allows me to offer my clients the breadth of experience that is characteristic of a “large” financial institution, and the close attention to service, which is the competitive advantage of “smaller” institutions.”

Thomas H. Huling is a successful individual with a history rich in professional experience.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home